[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ] [ Back to Messages ]
Posted by Robert on April 26, 2002 at 02:41:40:
I have a K7S5A motherboard with onboard sound. I have attempted everything to get sound but nothing works. It plays and the system says the device is working properly(WINXP). I have the correct driver(SIS7012) and it is enabled and to my understanding the sound should be working. Does anybody know what may be causing the problem?
Could they please email me if they are able to help.
Thanks in advance
- Re: SIS7012 Agarwaen 13:46:13 8/01/02 (0)
- Re: SIS7012 Alfedo 17:48:45 6/21/02 (1)
- Re: SIS7012 deki 16:47:39 7/05/02 (0)
- Re: SIS7012 Nada 18:21:36 6/18/02 (0)
- Re: SIS7012 yut 08:28:56 6/06/02 (0)
- Re: SIS7012 patryk sieniawski 14:54:13 6/01/02 (0)
Post a Followup