[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ] [ Back to Messages ]
Posted by Kevin Johnson on May 30, 2000 at 09:46:49:
I would like to at least perform printing from
Warpv4 OS/2, on this laser multi-function machine.
The ability to access the other functions would
be nice but not neccessary.
The printer has NO emulator modes that I know of
and seems to be wxx specific.
But surely they would not write a new language to
perform the job.
All suggestions appreciated.
- Re: Panasonic KX-FLM600 Jorge L. Zamora 08:52:24 8/26/00 (9)
- Panasonic KX-FLM600 driver Fernando de sousa 15:44:20 8/13/01 (6)
- Re: Panasonic KX-FLM600 driver colin 01:22:11 2/01/02 (0)
- Re: Panasonic KX-FLM600 driver raul 22:43:22 12/16/01 (4)
- Re: Panasonic KX-FLM600 txapu 05:50:29 4/26/01 (0)
- Re: Panasonic KX-FLM600 WOCC - Canandiagua, NY 15:23:48 4/06/01 (0)
Post a Followup