[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ] [ Back to Messages ]
Posted by michelle on February 27, 2002 at 13:59:30:
hi, i have an hp pavilion 510w with a "LOMITA" motherboard. i need the windows 98 drivers for the motherboard (hp only has the xp drivers).
i am unable to find LOMITA as a motherboard manufacturer. has anyone heard of them or are they an alias used by another manufacturer? any help in finding the windows 98 drivers for this motherboard would be greatly appreciated! thank you.
- Re: motherboard driver RP 11:17:23 6/20/02 (0)
- Re: motherboard driver I have a hp 510 with a lomita motherboard. I can't find drivers either for win 98. I guess that' 10:12:23 5/17/02 (0)
- Re: motherboard driver I have a hp 510 with a lomita motherboard. I can' 10:11:26 5/17/02 (0)
- Re: motherboard driver John 14:08:20 5/16/02 (0)
- Re: motherboard driver Dave 05:04:32 5/09/02 (0)
- Re: motherboard driver Shark 07:55:26 5/07/02 (0)
Post a Followup