A 12 volt switch device, controlled by computer.

A 12 volt switch device, controlled by computer.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ]
[ Back to Messages ]

Posted by Zooni on April 16, 2001 at 16:33:12:

I need to somehow controll a 12 volt physical switch by a signal generated by my computer. Are ther any such RELAYS which when connected to the computer's port may perform an ON/OFF function controlled by any kind of signal generated by the computer.
e.g What if I wanted to turn OFF/ON my room's light bulb, each time I print something.

!!!! Please help me. !!!!!
!!!! I will be thankfull !!!!!

I am sorry if this was not the appropriate place for this request.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Please note:
  • Messages must be on the topic of this forum!
  • No posting of requests for cracks, codes, serials, or warez!
  • No posting of illegal software or links to such sites!
  • No use of profanity or inappropriate or offensive language!
  • Spamming is not allowed!
  • We track the IP addresses of forum abusers!
  • Abuse of this forum will be reported to your ISP!
E-Mail (optional):
please note: your e-mail address will be visible in your message.



Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: