[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ] [ Back to Messages ]
Posted by Andy on January 19, 2002 at 12:16:05:
In Reply to: Re: VID_04E6 PID_80000040 posted by Russell Williams on October 05, 2001 at 14:24:53:
I have a similar problem with this "VID_etc."
I've bought a Pentium 4 with Microsoft XP as operating system. After connecting my Canon Scanner Canoscan FB 310 to the parallel port, my system started searching for this VID_04E6 PID_80000040 file: he couldn't find it and my scanner can't work even if correctly installed.
Can anybody help me? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks and bye, Andy
- Re: VID_04E6 PID_80000040 Leandro 02:16:46 6/29/02 (0)
- Re: VID_04E6 PID_80002000 Ricardo Carvalho 22:54:51 6/07/02 (0)
- Re: VID_04E6 PID_80002000 Ricardo Carvalho 22:54:18 6/07/02 (0)
- Re: VID_04E6 PID_80000040 patrick 08:00:16 3/14/02 (1)
- Re: VID_04E6 PID_80000040 liliane marcq 11:22:33 4/21/02 (0)
Post a Followup