Re: Dell Latitude LS BIOS upgrade failure

Re: Dell Latitude LS BIOS upgrade failure


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ]
[ Back to Messages ]

Posted by niceboy on November 16, 2005 at 23:34:55:

In Reply to: Dell Latitude LS BIOS upgrade failure posted by Troy on November 14, 2005 at 23:48:36:

there is a 90% chance that u killed u'r laptop. for the remaining 10% try to contact a service personnel immediately.

niceboy.



Follow Ups:


Post a Followup

Please note:
  • Messages must be on the topic of this forum!
  • No posting of requests for cracks, codes, serials, or warez!
  • No posting of illegal software or links to such sites!
  • No use of profanity or inappropriate or offensive language!
  • Spamming is not allowed!
  • We track the IP addresses of forum abusers!
  • Abuse of this forum will be reported to your ISP!
Name:
E-Mail (optional):
please note: your e-mail address will be visible in your message.

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: