[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followups ] [ FAQ ] [ Back to Messages ]
Posted by Shaun Foley on August 18, 2000 at 01:29:13:
I'm having problems with phdisk.exe on a Leo DesigNote 5500 running Phoenix NOTEBios. I've installed more RAM, but when I run "phdisk /create /file" it creates a file that is about 64 megs. When I boot, the bios detects the correct amount of RAM, as does Windows.
Is there any way I can tell phdisk how large the save-to-disk file should be?
- Re: Phoenix phdisk.exe H.Avni KURDOGLU 05:40:03 6/22/01 (3)
- Re: Phoenix phdisk.exe Sal Lizarraga 21:14:29 10/09/00 (2)
- Re: Phoenix phdisk.exe Nguyen Hai Cuong 20:13:16 10/09/00 (0)
- Re: Phoenix phdisk.exe salem shorfa 03:04:43 10/08/00 (2)
- Re: Phoenix phdisk.exe Mark Cohen 00:37:57 10/08/00 (2)
Post a Followup